Through this blog, we will spotlight Otterbein students who are engaging in internships and professional experiences in a variety of industries and geographic locations. We will also share tips and advice on searching for internships and making the most of internship experiences.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Jonathan Hill '15 - BalletMet

Name: Jonathan Hill
Class Year: 2015
Major: B.A. Music & Business
Hometown: Wadsworth, OH
Internship Organizations: BalletMet
Location: Columbus, OH

Internship Responsibilities:
During my internship with BalletMet, I created press releases for Dracula, Romeo & Juliet, Young BalletMet, and The Rite of Spring. I Updated Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the company. I also wrote several articles for mass emails and mailings. I assisted with design work using Photoshop and InDesign, used The Raiser’s Edge for data entry, and sent mass emails using iContact Email Marketing Services. I coordinated and provided marketing support by attending events and assisting patrons, collaborated on the social media marketing campaign and calendar and created direct marketing packets sent to patrons and subscribers to increase sales for the upcoming season. I assisted with marketing research for the season and performed other administrative duties in the Marketing and Communications Department. Finally, I coordinated all volunteers and appearance requests for BalletMet’s performance of The Nutcracker at the Ohio Theater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment